Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've Won..Again!















Most women who likes to read various women magazines may treat these magazines as their ultimate fashions and lifestyles bible. Stories about life, careers, relationships, latest fashions in the market, tips on how to be in great shape, latest makeups and accessories from various brand has definitely attracted most women to read them.

I must admit that I'm definitely one of these many women who are so into fashion and lifestyle magazines. Being a fashion lover , I constantly update myself with the latest fashions, makeups and accessories. Since I'm a Malaysian, I don't usually buy foreign magazines such as InStyle, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair and other because these magazines were imported and quite expensive as well in here, so I settled for a cool local magazine titled "CLEO" instead.

CLEO is the perfect magazine for women because it has everything a woman wants. From the latest fashion to the coolest stories about a woman's life and how to manage them, CLEO is definitely worth buying. Besides, this magazine has lots of contest for its readers and the prizes offered were fantastic. I have this habit of sending every contest from each issue I bought, you know, just for fun. I bought the latest issue of CLEO last week but haven't got the time to fully check out what's the latest fashion news, let alone the contest winner's result for the last month's issue. It was only yesterday that I've found out I had won one of the contest and the prize is : Anna Sui's latest perfume Flight Of Fancy. Yaaaahoooo.....what a cool prize, it was like an early Christmas present to me. I have been reading CLEO magazine for only one and a half year this was actually the third time I've won from the magazine's contest. Not bad.

The first prize I've won was this color eyeliner and music video cd which was okay, second was a cool one, which is two boxes of color contact lenses from CIBA VISION. I get to choose the color in which I chose green and gray. I have never wore a contact lenses before so when I got them, I asked my friend who works at the optical shop to teach me. Turns out it was so easy to wear the contact lenses without irritation or feeling uncomfortable. I definitely liked the way I looked with the contact lenses. I'm still waiting for the prize notification letter though, and I'll definitely going to enter more upcoming contests from CLEO.

Cheers to CLEO!!!



No comments: