Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dior

It's going to be end of the year soon and Christmas is just less than a month away, yet I could see most shops already started to decorate their places with Christmas trees and all those beautiful and colourful Christmas decorations. Next month will be much awaited by most people as they will get their yearly bonuses and its definitely shopping time for everyone.

As for me, I won't be spending most of my bonus on a shopping spree as I'm planning to save most of it on travelling next year. But still, I'm trying to get something unique this year. My first choice was the Christian Dior Addict perfume but I'm kinda attracted to Dior's new couture necklace and crystal bejeweled pendant and it's definitely for the serious collector of all things bright and beautiful. The Dior couture necklace and crystal bejeweled pendant are inspired by the legendary jewels of the Dior collection.


What attracted me to this fine jewelry is the design of the pendant with crystal encrusted on it and the Dior word hanging below the pendant. Inside the pendant is a dazzling surprise, a glamorous lip gloss fit for shimmering holiday lights. I had browsed other nice jewelry from YSL, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Giorgio Armani but I really liked the Dior pendant, plus it looked posh though. But the price of the pendant of course, is not cheap but what the hell, I'm gonna get it anyway. This beautiful pendant would be the perfect gift for loved ones during Christmas and I believe most women would absolutely love it.

No comments: